cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyal 15 year of service for crappy services

Journeyman

loyal 15 year of service for crappy services

I just got a bill for 1200.00 i cant afford this

they charged me for a phone i returned, telling me they cant find the phone< when i returned it with the same packaging they give me to mail it back with, i drop it off at a UPS drop off box... 11/30

I cannot pay this bill and I WONT

looking to switch all 5 of my lines and get the hell out...

i have 4 kids and just lost my job and to open a mail with a bill of 1200.00 is ridiculous

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: loyal 15 year of service for crappy services

if im thinking right you see that until they receive it on their end and inspect it. you should be able to have UPS do a tracking on it to see if it was delivered to Sprint yet or not.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: loyal 15 year of service for crappy services

Most do not think to write down the tracking number of the package that sprint sent to them to return the phone in. I would call them. When we did this, someone made 3 work orders, 2 for the wrong line, 1 for the right one. Granted I spent 3+ hours on the phone, but I finally walked them through it all and got if fixed. Granted, I wasn't happy about it, but I didn't end up paying for the phone either.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.