cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$50 for my instinct, from sprint

Journeyman

$50 for my instinct, from sprint

So I finally jumped on the pre bandwagon and after I got the pre all set up and ready to go the salesman asks if I wanted my instinct and that he could take it for a credit of $50. So for anybody looking for some more incentive to move on, getting back almost half lf what I paid isn't too bad.

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: $50 for my instinct, from sprint

Mine sold on ebay for $120.00

Journeyman

Mine was a little beat up from work but I may have to look at ebay for my wife's instinct

Journeyman

Mine sold for 192.00 with extra's like new. I paid 150.00 brand new...love ebay in many ways. 50.00 is ok if it is beat up. As long as your happy.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got $50 for my 1 1/2 year-old Centro via private sale. Not bad.

Patron

you should have tried best buy thats what i am using for my instinc and my old centro

Journeyman

Missy, what did you get from Best Buy?

Journeyman

You could've definitely gotten more for your Instinct if you sold it on eBay. Like the earlier posts, they were getting $100+ and in my case I got roughly $132 for it.

Journeyman

Are you guys doing "no reserve" auctions or "buy now" type stuff?

Journeyman

sold mine on ebay for $152, standard 5 day auction. also included car charger and 8gb Micro SD card. not bad at all. paid for 75% of my pre 🙂

Journeyman

My girlfriend and I donate our phones to "Cell Phones for Soldiers". It is a nice alternative to selling your phone if you don't need the cash.

Master

All devices Sprint sells also come with prepaid return envelopes to donate your phone, or you can pick one up at any corporate store. Procedes go to the Centers for Missing and Exploited Children. Therea rre also a ton of local services that accept donated phones around the country.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat