cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts with phone locked

Highlighted
Patron

Alerts with phone locked

Not really an isue, but does anyone else find it annoying that if you screen is locked and sitting on your desk and you have 5 missed calls and two text messages that it does not alert you. I know it does INITIALLY, but if you don't see it, it goes bacl to the black screen and you would never know they are there until you unlock the phone to look at it again. They did this on the instinct again and thankfully they changed it. They need to make a change like this for the Pre also so you don't have to babysit it 24 hours a day knowing if you missed something. I LOVE THIS PHONE THOUGH! It is sick!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Alerts with phone locked

Yeah, it'd be nice if it had the little notification icons in the bottom so you could see that there were incoming messages/calls/etc.

Even better, make them scroll across the bottom, to make them more attention-getting (since you'll likely be just glancing at the phone from a distance, rather than holding it and staring at it).

Highlighted
Journeyman

How about not showing the subject of the email...just let me know its there. People always want to see the phone and I got a very pesonal email and the person saw it...I was mad.

Highlighted
Patron

I agree with that big time. Just alert there is an email or a text.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Doktor Jones wrote:

Yeah, it'd be nice if it had the little notification icons in the bottom so you could see that there were incoming messages/calls/etc.

Even better, make them scroll across the bottom, to make them more attention-getting (since you'll likely be just glancing at the phone from a distance, rather than holding it and staring at it).

Scrolling messages at the bottom, that would be so HOT!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat