Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I missing something? I can't see where any Sprint Navigation or Sprint TV install is on my Pre..

Journeyman

Am I missing something? I can't see where any Sprint Navigation or Sprint TV install is on my Pre..

I looked on the guides online and they show an icon like my Q had on it but none of the applications show TV or Navigation. What am I missing?

Thanks... Gary

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

They both were on page 2 of the launcher. I have since moved them to the 1st page

Master

The Sprint TV icon looks like a flat screen TV (with the words "Sprint TV" underneath)and the Sprint Navagation looks like a compass with a winding road in the middle (and the words "Sprint Navagation" under it)

Journeyman
Journeyman

I posted this answer before. It is on page 2 of the launcher. Slide/glide from left to right on the launcher and you will go to page 2 of the apps.

It's nice!

Journeyman

If you posted about it the search engine sure didn't find it. Thanks just the same...

Journeyman

I've read the gestures too and some gestures don't seem to be that consistant.

Thanks for all of the help so far though...

Gary

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat