cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock - Alarms Randomly Resetting

Highlighted
Journeyman

Clock - Alarms Randomly Resetting

So even after the recent update I'm still having issues with the built in "Clock" alarm settings.

This morning I woke up to sunlight... I shouldn't ever wake up when the sun is up. Soooo when I was surprised to see the sun hitting my face I gracefully checked my alarm... they were reset to "Daily - 9:00AM" which I believe is the default when you make one.

I have a total of three alarms and they were all reset to this; again. So this program is now completely unreliable for me and can no longer use it.

And yes.. I checked and set them before going to bed and I awoke to find them reset... giggling at me because I now had to hurry my ass to work.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Clock - Alarms Randomly Resetting

Bringing this thread back to life from the dead - My "Alarms" are still resetting every... single... day.

I'd use a different Alarm App if there was a decent free one out there; but there's not.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat