cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service (Palm Pre Bug)

Journeyman

Customer Service (Palm Pre Bug)

After being on the phone all night with Sprint Customer Service about my PALM PRE  freezing  up calls going straight to voice mail calls going out taking forever sprint sends these refurbish replacement phone that are junk i  was on the phone  for a long time trying to get my phone fix but it didnot happen and was transfer to different department  the CUSTOMER SERVICE is so terrible one cuctomer rep told me to take the battery out if that dont work go to the store that all she can do for me  another one said reset the phone i had  already  try all that  i used my phone for everything all i wanted was to have my phone fix or replace it with something  else this is not the first time the refurbish phone i get acts up  am seriously thinking about getting another service provider I've been a Loyal Sprint Customer for some years maybe it's time for me another provider

Message was edited by: izzyks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Customer Service

The phone Freezing, Resetting, Calls going to voicemail are all bugs introduced with WEB OS 1.4. Exchanging the phone will not fix it, Palm is aware and we should see a fix soon.

Journeyman

Hi Levi,

Since installing OS 1.4 the only one of those bugs I've had is that the phone freezing (but only while I'm playing certain games)...calls going to voicemail or the phone just randomly shutting off hasn't happened to me.  I've never been able to figure out why certain things happen some people and not to others...I did 10 years of IT work in tech support for PCs and Macs same thing there...LOL...why should phones be any different.

At any rate I installed preware this weekend as you had suggested and it works fine.  Thanx

Journeyman

Thanks Levi

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat