ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIMMING SCREEN, POWER BUTTON TROUBLE , ...........

Journeyman

DIMMING SCREEN, POWER BUTTON TROUBLE , ...........

I really like this phone, but its really making it hard! When I'm on the phone and my screen dims, I can't get it to light up again. I keep ending up having to remove the battery to end the call, especially when calling voicemail. The battery holds no charge whatso ever. I had a full battery last night before I went to bed and 8 hours later it was off. DEAD!!!! wth?It chooses when it wants to charge or not. Its been on the charger for an hr n a half and is still in the red. You can't forward messages, check only incoming or only outgoing calls,nor does it have a inbox/outbox/sent for text. I can email, but my contact list is not avail. As much as I paid for this phone I would think it would be more efficient. I love the palm program. I love the style of the phone and the way u maneuver the screens.

Thephone also gets really hot when charging.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat