Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you know about your battery?

Patron

Did you know about your battery?

.Did you know that your battery is considered as an accessory?  That means as a consumer, unless you by the insurance, you must buy a new battery.  Runs you about $60.  If you call Palm, chances are you will get a rude and interuptive lady that will not understand your problem and repeat the same effen response and continually ask the same question over and over again...Then, she'll hang up on you!  And Sprint offers no inconvience for the loss of your phone for over a week!  Sprint will tell you that the battery is not covered under warranty.  My Centro is only 7 mos. old.

Message was edited by: twalling

Message was edited by: twalling

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat