cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't know if everyone knows this, totally cool

Patron

Don't know if everyone knows this, totally cool

So I may be the only late comer moron, but I didn't realize that the alerts that you have in the black down at the bottom, that you can swipe them off the page! TOTALLY COOL! I thought you had to look at EVERY alert, missed calls, email, etc. but you can swipe them off if you don't want to! Just thought I would throw it out. Sorry if I am the only one not to know this.

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Don't know if everyone knows this, totally cool

I was not aware of that feature. Thank you.

Journeyman

I wasn't either that's a really cool feature and I haven't stopped using it yet

Journeyman

Finding new stuff each and every day, I thought I had to view everything or ignore it.

Journeyman

nice find!

Journeyman

You are soooo not the only one....I've been getting frustrated with those alerts, too, but I like to see what I miss. My biggest frustration was the fact that the missed calls would automatically be called back if you "clicked" on them. I'm glad I took a look at this post! Thanks jordo!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Notification icon click

When playing around with notifications after reading this, I clicked an e-mail icon rather than the subject of the message and the e-mail app opened. I'd always frustratedly just clicked the last message itself when seeing I had many messages, even tho sometimes the last message was spam or something not important. Now I can just open the application to see which e-mails I want to read (only if there are multiple e-mails, texts, etc. - note: I only e-mails, I don't know what happens with missed calls or voicemails).

I knew of the swipe ability with notifications before this post, but it made me curious about the notifications. I've noticed with the pre: want to get rid of something, even when in doubt, swipe it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat