cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good answer but still have a question

Journeyman

Good answer but still have a question

thanks for the info about Autocorrect through WebOS quick install. the question I have is there a program that when you are typing in a TXT message that it will correct a word that is spelled wrong for example  resturant where it should be restaurant? or does Auto correct do it and I just haven't figured out how to turn it on?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: Good answer but still have a question

It is already on, Autocorrect works on the pre no matter what app you are typing in. When I type in resturant in text,email,memo's etc.. It replaces it with restaurant. Open your text app and type "u" then tap spacebar, Does it change to "You"?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Good answer but still have a question

yes the "U" changes to "you" but sencere doesnt change to sincere, or abelity doesnt change to ability. those are the type of correcetion i was looking for.

one reason is i am a bad speller and mix that with a bad typer and i am in a world of hurt and need all the help i can get so people can comprehend what i am typing, or trying to type

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat