Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Pre 3

Highlighted
Journeyman

HP Pre 3

I've had a Palm device since the first PDA.  I have a Treo 750P and love it - but it is so old (still works great).  I have been waiting and waiting for a new new Palm product that would hopefully have abilty to go international if needed.  And then HP said HEY wait Pre 3, late summer.  I am hoping and hoping that SPRINT will get this phone.  I have been a loyal Sprint customer since 1997 and even have my family plan here. Please, Sprint, put us out of our misery - tell us will the phone be with Sprint or someone else.  My son had the original Pre and loved it - the style, form, and the charging slant. The HP Pre 3 is going to be the same type of phone.  I like being different then the pack (not an iPhone or Android fan).  Please, please, please get the HP Pre 3! And the tablet!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

HP Pre 3

FMWISSEL12 wrote:

I've had a Palm device since the first PDA.  I have a Treo 750P and love it - but it is so old (still works great).  I have been waiting and waiting for a new new Palm product that would hopefully have abilty to go international if needed.  And then HP said HEY wait Pre 3, late summer.  I am hoping and hoping that SPRINT will get this phone.  I have been a loyal Sprint customer since 1997 and even have my family plan here. Please, Sprint, put us out of our misery - tell us will the phone be with Sprint or someone else.  My son had the original Pre and loved it - the style, form, and the charging slant. The HP Pre 3 is going to be the same type of phone.  I like being different then the pack (not an iPhone or Android fan).  Please, please, please get the HP Pre 3! And the tablet!

FMWISSEL12,

Thanks for the post! As of right now we cannot speculate on a Sprint version of the HP Pre 3. To stay current with all up to date information on device announcements, please visit http://www.sprint.com/newsroom.

Thanks for being a valued Sprint customer!

--William

Highlighted
Journeyman

HP Pre 3

Thanks for the post! As of right now we cannot speculate on a Sprint version of the HP Pre 3. To stay current with all up to date information on device announcements, please visit http://www.sprint.com/newsroom.

Thanks for being a valued Sprint customer!

--William

That's not very reassuring. My Pre is getting old and falling apart. If you're not getting the Pre 3, can I at least get a new Pre minus? Because that thing is still better than anything Sprint currently offers.

Journeyman

HP Pre 3

Count me as another Pre user who would love if Sprint got the Pre 3.  I would buy two Pre3's one for me and one for my wife.  We love the phones but they are starting to get old.

Highlighted
Journeyman

HP Pre 3

Dear Sprint,

I am a long-time Palm user who originally moved to Sprint in the days of Palm Treo.  I moved to Sprint because of Palm, and will move out of it for the very same reason.

Simply put, I will move to a different carrier if Sprint does not get the Pre 3 when HP releases it.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat