cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having a problem with my Pre...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having a problem with my Pre...

I hope that someone can help with this. I could swear that i remember being able to talk with someone on the phone and being able to surf the internet at the same time. When I am on the phone with someone i will try to look something up on the internet and one of two things happen i drop the call or the web looses connection. Also i've been getting a message that says "ALL LINE BUSY" when i make phone calls. Is something going on or am i just crazy. All this seems to have started when tech services had me reset my phone back to factory settings because my web wasn't working. Any help would be apppreciated Thanks...

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: I am having a problem with my Pre...

You can't pull data and voice at the same time with CDMA (which Sprint uses).  It's a limitation of the network, not the phone.  The only way you would have been able to do that before is if you were with a different provider using a GSM phone.  Sorry..

Highlighted
Master

If your near WiFi, Turn it on and you can surf and talk at the same time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

maybe that is what i remember doing.. Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

thanks i guess that settles the i'm crazy bit if it never worked with the system limitations.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat