cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I Close Keyboard During A Call Or When It Is Ringing Phone Shuts Off & Will Not Turn On!

Journeyman

If I Close Keyboard During A Call Or When It Is Ringing Phone Shuts Off & Will Not Turn On!

I had my Pre keyboard open and the phone started ringing, I picked it up closed the keyboard and the screen went black and the phone stopped ringing. Now the phone will not turn back on. I call the phone from my office phone and it just rings and rings.

This happened once before when I was using Sprint Navigation, after typing in an address and beginnning navigation I closed the keyboard and it went blank and would not turn on. After several minutes the PALM logo eppeared and it went through start up and was fine.

Today, NOTHING.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: If I Close Keyboard During A Call Or When It Is Ringing Phone Shuts Off & Will Not Turn On!

I would recommend that you take your device to your local Sprint store/repair center to have a technician take a look at the device. They will be able to run diagnostic tests on the device to determine the issue and if the device may be defective.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat