cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with linking Plantronics 655 Discovery Ear piece with Centro

Patron

Issue with linking Plantronics 655 Discovery Ear piece with Centro

Ok, I hope this isn't a deal breaker for me.

I tried to pair the above mentioned BT earpiece withmy centro. Soon after I provide the passkey, which is 0000, it says, "Verifying..[blah]..."; then I see "Disconnecting...[blah]" and then a confirmation message that is every bit misleading "Your hands free device is now paired with your device". It never actually paired.

What am I doing wrong? or am I interpreting these messages incorrectly?Thank you for any input.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Issue with linking Plantronics 655 Discovery Ear piece with Centro

did you try making an actual call and activating the headset? mine doesn't indicate any type of pairing until i actually try to use it.

Highlighted
Patron

Re: Issue with linking Plantronics 655 Discovery Ear piece with Centro

That's exactly what happened. It actually paired everytime. I realized this after making a call and receiving one.

I was hoping to see a headphone icon somewhere when the pairing was complete. Also, the "Disconnecting ..." message was slightly misleading and threw me off.

I see the headphone icon when I dial out.

Thank you for your response.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat