cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is NOT time to stop the discussion on WebOS phones on the sprint Network

Journeyman

It is NOT time to stop the discussion on WebOS phones on the sprint Network

I'm not sure whay mapesy decide to stop and lock the ongoing discussion about WebOS phone, the HP Pre 3 and Veer coming or not coming to Sprint. The time to end that discussion is when the WebOS community has an answer as to if and when HP and Sprint will offer phones. Or did mapesy just tell us?

TOMAS_S deserves respect for his long and committed discusion on this, he does not deserve to be locked out and ignored by this forum.

Please reopen TOMAS_S Palm/HP Pre 3 and Veer discussion.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: It is NOT time to stop the discussion on WebOS phones on the sprint Network

mapesy better get his ass fired.

If Sprint doesn't re-open that thread I say we all leave en masse.  This is the final straw Sprint.  You really want to escalate this to the next level then you can suffer the fate you've sealed.

All we needed was an excuse and this little stunt could easily be it.

Since mapesy thought it was appropriate to shut it down I felt it was appropriate to report him for abuse.  And I did.

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: It is NOT time to stop the discussion on WebOS phones on the sprint Network

I see by the number of posts you both have, that you're not active Community members.  The reason that discussion was closed was that it had gone off topic and there was much back and forth.

Being disrepectful to the Admins is a violation of the Community Guidelines.  Please read both the Guidelines and the blog post Be a good community citizen before you post again.

IPlease send me a private message if you have any questions or concerns about the guidelines. Continued violations will result in suspension from the Community.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat