cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinda a tight fit !

Journeyman

Kinda a tight fit !

Kinda a tight fit with the "best skins ever" skin on the phone.

I have the original palm pre leather case.

Do I need some KY ?

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Kinda a tight fit !

How was the application process and the fit? Any pointers? Mine was just shipped today, so it should be arriving soon. I have read that the skin gets a little smoother after a few days of use. Maybe you'll see a difference after handling the phone a bit.

I went this option cuz I just couldn't shell out $24 for the Zagg at this time. Hopefully, it works out for us both!

Journeyman

For anyone considering the Best Skins Ever, here's and nice demo of the product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dknMjzgVMw

Highlighted
Journeyman

The case being leather should stretch over time. If you cant wait that long and have a clothes steamer orpour some hot/boiling water into the leather case to soften the leather, stick something(like maybe a bar of soap in saran wrap)in it to stetch it and keep the shape while it dries. Or you could use the leather conditioner they use on baseball gloves. Just a thought.

- J

Journeyman

I had the same problem with my fully body invisibleshield. Once I put on the screen protector, the phone would not slide into the cloth case. But if you turn the case inside out (so that the orange is outside) it fits in perfectly. Plus its kind of cool to have an orange case.

Journeyman

@UK_Wildcats86 wrote:
I had the same problem with my fully body invisibleshield. Once I put on the screen protector, the phone would not slide into the cloth case. But if you turn the case inside out (so that the orange is outside) it fits in perfectly. Plus its kind of cool to have an orange case.

Nice tip!

Journeyman

Are you talking about the clipless slip case?

I have the side leather case with a clip. I hate that case and will be returning it soon, but my Pre has no problem fitting in to the case. The InvisibleShield is a fraction of a millimeter thick. It doesn't really add any bulk.

Journeyman

Im speaking of the pre case from palm , and the skin is kinda "sticky" so it is harder to get in and out.

Journeyman

I have this Palm leather case with the belt clip, magnetic cover and strap you pull to get the phone out. It fits just fine in that one I hate it though. It is a terrible case. You have to pull your phone out with a strap. It always gets twisted and is a general hassle. I am returning it.

I assume you're talking about this one. Correct?

It looks nice, but if it won't work with the skins, I will look for something else. Any suggestions on other case options anyone?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat