cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of Visual Voicemail on the Pre... Sprint or Palm's Decision?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lack of Visual Voicemail on the Pre... Sprint or Palm's Decision?

I am curious with the HTC Hero launching soon with Visual Voicemail, why the Palm Pre omit this feature. It sure would be nice to have this available for Palm Pre users. Is this or was this a Sprint or a Palm decision? Is there any expectation that Sprint will be offering this service in the near future. If Pre is the "flagship" phone for Sprint than I would expect it to offer Visual Voicemail from the carrier and not as a 3rd party offering. Unfortunately Sprint charges for call forwarding (I know because I tried to use VVM on my BlackBerry and got racked for call fowarding charges) and until that policy for charging for CF changes Sprint customers must wait on Sprint to offer this service or pay exhorbitant fees for a 3rd party alternative (of which none exist for the Pre yet).

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat