cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messaging App Search Bug(?)

Master

Messaging App Search Bug(?)

In the "Messaging App" when I go to search for a phone # or short code it will not let me search using a number as the first character entered, Taping on the orange key to activate the number keys does not work.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Messaging App Search Bug(?)

Do you know how to merge the contacts on the palm pre to a PC?

Highlighted
Master

I've read where others are using this; http://www.companionlink.com/usbsync/index.html

I use google as my default contact list, It is much nicer IMO, You can edit your contacts on your pc and sync them to the pre and vice-versa.

Highlighted
Master

I have been playing with it and found I need to "Hold" the orange button while tying in the app for it to work(for the first number entered) After the first number is entered the double click lock works., As to where in all other instances a double tap of the orange button "Locks" the number keys. Minor bug but a bug none the less.

For instance

Open the messaging app double tap the orange key and type "3" you get t,

Double tap the orange key again and type "3" you get "3", It is now locked into the number keys, Any number key gives you that number.

Open the "Web" app double click the orange key and type "3" you get "3" (without having to hold down the orange key for the first number entered.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat