cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Palm Pixi Has problems calling

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Palm Pixi Has problems calling

When I receive a call i don't hear the person and the other person doesn't hear me, but the seconds in the call are still ticking. The only way it works is if I put it on speakerphone, then its fine. When I call someone, the same problem happens, and ii still have to put it on speakerphone.

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: My Palm Pixi Has problems calling

Your phone is stuck in "headset mode" all you have to do is plug in a pair of headphones or a headset, place a call and while on the call, remove the headset.  Will fix the problem.  Alternatively, you can go to precentral.net and install Preware and use it to install a patch that adds a toggle switch on the phone to switch between headset mode and regular mode.

Journeyman

Re: My Palm Pixi Has problems calling

I just got my Palm Pixie yesterday.  The quality on the handset is bad when I'm on a call.  The person's voice vibrates on the other end.  I call Customer Service and they want to send me a new phone.  My question:  Is this a common problem with this phone?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat