cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan = Old Free & Clear 1000 w/data add on. Can I have a Pre?

Journeyman

Re: My plan = Old Free & Clear 1000 w/data add on. Can I have a Pre?

i heard a rumer from pcmag, that the iphone maybe coming to sprint in 2010. Apple,and their AT&t customers ARE NOT VERY HAPPY with the service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm definitely on the angry at Sprint for putting me in a position where I'm forced to double the price of my plan so I can get a new phone, eventhough my old plan has internet, side of this issue.

I'm surprised at how many people have justified Sprint's actions. I'm guessing that the people defending the new prices for the "new bells and whistles" are people who didn't have plans that were cheap, and those of us who are angry are cheap s.o.b's that don't want to pay more money for the same basic service.

All I want is a phone with a nice large screen that will let me use internet, email, text, and listen to music. My current phone is all of those things except the large screen. I have figured out that all Sprint has to do is pick one of its new large screen phones, not do anything to it, tell the public that it will work with existing plans, sell it to all of those people who don't want to get rid of their plans, and we will all buy it. I don't care about any of the bells and whistles anyway.

Journeyman

AMEN !!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat