cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Palm/HP phones

Journeyman

New Palm/HP phones

Dear Sprint,

I am a loyal WebOS user and do not plan on switching anytime soon for an Android or Windows Mobile device. Please introduce new HP/Palm phones so that we, the Premier customers of Sprint, do not jump ship to Verizon or AT&T. It's been a long time coming and we deserve at least a refresh, and at best a cutting edge piece of technology.

Best,

Harrison

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: New Palm/HP phones

With what I've read in the posts on the net lately, it looks like the decision is HP's and it figures.  I have noticed that over the past several years HP's customer support has sucked at best and I'm speaking from the professional side of this one.  I got the worst support from them for an enterprise customer that I've ever had.  I have also seen and experienced the worst support for home users.  Now that Palm is one of their divisions, I have already been thinking about jumping ship due to the fact that I have seen updates for the OS dry up and a lack of support for flash and editing Office docs.  If the Pre 2 doesn't come to Sprint - I'll go with an Android device and see if I can transfer at least some of the data from my Pre to it.

I've already experienced the worst customer service from AT&T and Verizon both, that is why I'm with Sprint.  I've never had a bad CS experience here and will to never return to those other providers again as long as I have a choice other than them.  Apple can go fly a kite too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: New Palm/HP phones

sorry to burst your bubble ole_88 but its not hp's choice its sprints choice on  not carrying the pre 2. you should join the pre community on precentral.net and webosroundup.com so you actually know what your talking about when you post things. the pre community was told by palm that it wasn't there choice on sprint not getting the pre and if we want it we needed to let our voices be heard on sprints facebook and twitter page. heres the link to story  www.precentral.net/palm-sprint-pre-2-ask-sprint  if you want the there is also a poll on sprint site heres the link to that story for ya www.webosroundup.com/2010/10/sprint-asks-which-mobile-os-should-we-focus-on/   please learn before you tell people the wrong things. as a bonus webos 2.0 is coming to sprint pres with flash baked in and quickoffice document support if you wanna buy the quickoffice app. any other questions about the pre hit the precentral forums there is answer for everything there (preware). about the customer support part... you give what you get i was on att for 8 to 10 years never had a problem. been on sprint for 2 yrs and the chick that sold me my pre pointed me towards the homebrew community. so laters im done with this for now.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat