Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New WebOS Phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

New WebOS Phone

Sprint,

I have had your service since 2003 and have never had much of a problem. I have also moved several of my family onto Sprint from other carriers because of my loyalty to you and now I am a premier customer.  Since first getting my palm pre in June of 2009 and I haven't had a phone that could do as much as my Pre and continue to improve with updates. However I am extremely disappointed that at this point Sprint has denied Palm from offering their new phone to your service.  At this point I am considering slowly moving all my lines off your carrier to Verizon if Sprint does not get a new WebOS (or the Pre 2) phone. Thank you for your years of service and I hope this helps. And no I don't like any of your other phones.

Sincerely,

Jacob P.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: New WebOS Phone

I completely agree, my entire family also uses Sprint now after switching from AT&T and now that its been over a year without a device thats better than the Palm Pre with WebOS I am strongly considering switching to Verizon to get the new Palm Pre 2. I have been with sprint for 6 years and consider myself a loyal customer, even buying an Airave when I moved to an area with less than stellar service. However, I am completely in love with the WebOS and would be willing to switch to continue using it, (I have been on palm phones longer than I have been with sprint).

Journeyman

Re: New WebOS Phone

I also agree, I am waiting for the February anonouncement by HP/PALM regrading WebOS, if Sprint does not offer any of the new phones supporting WEBOS soon, I will alow my contract to expire and mor to Verizon. I love webos, but I cant even upgrade to Pre as they do not support it anymore. (sigh)  I currentlty have three phones (all WEBOS on the Pixi's) with sprint.  Hopefully they will at least provide upgrades to WEbOS 2.0.  if not then come end of next year I am gone.  I do not want the Android junk or any of the other phones they provide, maybe a Windows 7 mobile, maybe..

Message was edited by: STEPHENMORA

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat