cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PALM PRE ACTING UP AFTER NEW OS

Highlighted
Patron

PALM PRE ACTING UP AFTER NEW OS

not sure if i am the only one with this problem but my pre worked fine before i installed the new web os now it cuts off and back on by its self. it shows some text messages but not all i have to go in the contacts and click the user name to see the full message and the new message they sent. does anyone elsE have issues with the new o.s.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: PALM PRE ACTING UP AFTER NEW OS

I noticed that mine is being really slow at bringing up anything that used to be simple, like text messages.. and when i do click on them the messaging box comes up but it just white. i have to close it and then reopen it

Highlighted
Patron

i am still have issues too its more of my text messages messing up. it wont let me see everyones text i have to go in to the contacts click there name then click the sms and then i see the treaded text i hate that. i see some but not all thats wird and when i go to the sprint store they tell me i got to leave the cell with thme over night i have never heard that and i will never leave my phone along in a store with out me being there so ive just been waiting it out its been like a couple of days it make me wich i have never updated to the new web os.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow i think you are having more serious issues then i am. Mine is just being horribly slow. Good luck, i hope they get it worked out and i agree, i would never leave my phone with them unless i deleted my pics and text first LOL

Highlighted
Patron

well after i did restart everything worked. i love that all i had to log in to my palm profile and all my stuff was back on the phone in mins.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What version are we talking about, they seem to update often.. Sometimes within 20 +/- days.

It might just be a bandwidth lag. So far I have not updated to 1.04 (Feeling burned by the Instincts MR6 update still)

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat