cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRE sorta fits in the old Instinct slipcase!

Highlighted
Journeyman

PRE sorta fits in the old Instinct slipcase!

It's a tight fit, but the PRE DOES fit in the old Instinct slipcase. Just don't push it all the way to the bottom of the case... it's too difficult to pull out. Just slide it in until it's flush at the top.

Couple of advantages here:

1. You have SOME level of protection against dropping it on the ground, without paying for a new case.

2. You have a handy stylus (that did not come with the PRE) that's stored right in the case.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

I found out that it fits into my Razr Armband:

The plastic window is a little narrower than the screen is... But you can still operate the the touchscreen through the clear plastic screen.

Message Edited by TavisJohn on 06-13-2009 05:01 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sweet! I might get one for workin out!

Highlighted
Journeyman

@MarkBugs wrote:

It's a tight fit, but the PRE DOES fit in the old Instinct slipcase. Just don't push it all the way to the bottom of the case... it's too difficult to pull out. Just slide it in until it's flush at the top.

Couple of advantages here:

1. You have SOME level of protection against dropping it on the ground, without paying for a new case.

2. You have a handy stylus (that did not come with the PRE) that's stored right in the case.

The stylus won't work with the Pre's capacitive touch screen. There are stylii available for capacitive touchscreens.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oops, sorry didn't realize that... please disregard.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat