Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palm/HP Pre 3 and Veer v2.0

Go to solution
Highlighted
Wizard

This is simply the only way I can find to even attempt to get my original massive UNANSWERED QUESTION thread recognized as still being UNANSWERED.

For the original UNANSWERED QUESTION thread please see:  Palm/HP Pre 3 and Veer

The question is IF AND WHEN we will get a new top-of-the-line WebOS smartphone on Sprint to replace our ageing original Palm Pre smartphones.

Please continue posting in the UNANSWERED QUESTION thread rather than here.

Thank you,

Tom

P.S. Here is why I have started this thread to re-direct to the original thread:  Re: Palm/HP Pre 3 and Veer

blue-bird-of-happiness.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Thomas,

Prehaps this one should be shutdown also. It was a hard fought battle and in the end it looks like HP was too weak and indecisive to carry on with WebOS devices. I guess my only hope now is that the iPhone comes to Sprint as I have had a less than satisfying experience with an HTC android phone on my plan.

Good-luck to all WebOS fans in finding a good alternative.

Kevin

Wizard

Yes, this one also needs to be closed (as should a number of threads I didn't start...).

Thanks!

Tom

Master

Closing this thread as requested.

mapesy

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat