cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palm Pixi is driving me nuts. How does the Samsung reclaim compare?

Wizard

Re: Palm Pixi is driving me nuts. How does the Samsung reclaim compare?

hello lauren.roberts. the pixi after getting used to it is a fun phone, when contrasted against the replenish you will notice that an android phone such as the replenish is still largely a touch screen based phone and little navigation in phone can be achieved outside of using the touch screen. more of the settings are grouped in the menu, but most applications have their own settings similarly to the palm os based centro you had been using. android generally can offer a better battery life, but due to signed in accounts and other settings your battery life may vary. if you do decide on going with an android phone I would suggest a few things, first reactivate your centro, and setup google sync so you will be able to migrate your contacts into an android phone with ease (for more info visit www.google.com/sync from your computer), and after your new phone is active install juice defender from the market to optimize your battery life. I hope some of this information is helpful, and if you have other questions please let me know.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pixi is a terrible phone.  Take it back and scream.  We bought 2 of them.  One is dead and the sprint store employee said don't waste your time paying 35.00 to repair it.  Its crap.  I feel like Sprint is tricking everyone to get a "free" palm pixi when you sign a 2 year contract for over $1,000.00.  What a poor product.

Journeyman

I am having the exact same problems with both Palm Pixi's I have. This will be the 3rd time I have to get it replaced and all they keep doing is having us go to a repair store and get it diagnosed. It is getting really annoying. I am definitely going to get these phones replaced!

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.