Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palm Pre Plus

Highlighted
Journeyman

Palm Pre Plus

i have a palm pre. i love it. i am on my 4th one because of some problems. dispite the little problems i still like it BUT, maybe it wouldnt be such a problem with the new palm pre plus. will Sprint be getting the new Pre Plus or do i need to go to Verizon?

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Palm Pre Plus

I wouldnt count on sprint getting it. but that is how it goes in the wireless world. i too cried a little inside when i saw that the pre plus was released only to Verizon, though my main draw was the hotspot capability. i thought to myself, what a wonderful... oh sorry, no i thought to myself how great that would be when i am storm chasing in the middle of nowhere and need to see radar at sat pics. but alas, looks like im going to need to get a net card...

Highlighted
Journeyman

just feel like second class user because we got it first we dont even get an undated Pre. larger memory would be great, redone keyboard and a few other things including the hotspot.

i think there will be an upgrade for Sprint Pre customers sometime around the end of the 2 year contracts. no reason to come out with it any sooner because the Pre users cant buy it untill their upgrade date.

just a bummer, like the Iphone people who jumped in early get screwed on the price and features on the 2nd and now 3rd generation

Highlighted
Journeyman

But see you answered your own post with the iphone comment, the first users got screwed out of the 2nd and 3rd gens. the same is true with us, they arnt going to wait to release a phone for our contracts to be up, they will release it when its ready, maybe sooner. thats the game you play with technology, sometimes you win but usually you end up with something youd like to upgrade but cant yet. its the nature of the beast and what makes science so much fun 😃

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you are a Premier customer then you can upgrade after 12 mos. My guess is that the Pre Plus or other upgraded phone will be available on Sprint soon enough. Esp since the Pre Plus apparently isn't selling on Verizon as well as Palm would like.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat