cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palm Pre won't charge

Highlighted
Journeyman

Palm Pre won't charge

My Pre is not charging even though it says it is. Has anyone had trouble with the pin connections?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Palm Pre won't charge

Home Charger will charge phone, but the Palm car charger will not charge phone. I went to the Sprint store yesterday May 5, 2010 and was told that I needed to file a claim because a pin had broken on the phone and that this was not covered under the warranty. Also I was told by the receptionist that three others had also shown up in the same location with the same identical complaint. This seems to be a design flaw and not something I should have to pay a deductible for.

Journeyman

Sprint sucks and that's a fact. I went back and forth to 3 stores and they all said that this pin issue was not the norm. Of course they're going to say that. I hat this company and will leave as soon as possible. I had to buy a new phone for 200.00 and extend a 2 year contract and I'm too busy at work to drag it out. They know this which is why they torture you. They are actually worse than dealing with the airlines if thats even possible.

Journeyman

the same thing has been happening to me, but I have hesitated to bring my phone in because Sprint makes things so difficult. However, now that I've waited my phone is completely dead; will not charge anywhere, and it's my birthday!! I tried to get on chat, but says its not available; it seems to always be something with Sprint! Either they can't get my bill right, or this $300 phone is not working right. The palm pre sucks and they should upgrade us because this phone is not worth the money I paid for it! I have been with Sprint for almost 8 years and I think its time to switch; disappointed yet again

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat