Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palm Treo: No longer see timestamps on incoming texts

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Palm Treo: No longer see timestamps on incoming texts

Hey my palm Treo used to show what time i would get incoming texts. Now my outgoing texts show the time stamp on it, but incoming ones just list the date instead of the time.

I had this issue on my phone, then i got a replacement phone because my old one was frozen. So this is a brand new treo, but the same problem exists. this makes me believe it is probably just a setting somewhere i have to switch.

If anyone knows how to fix this i would greatly appreciate it, thanks

Message was edited by: singer.rick

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Palm Treo: No longer see timestamps on incoming texts

I hate this! Not sure if you were able to fix it. This is my 3rd replacement b/c mine freezes too and I always have to keep calling Sprint to get this fixed...half the time, they don't know what's going on, but this is what I did and it fixed it....

from your phone type in this address in your URL. Follow the promts and it should work. It has to do w/ the system thinking it's 2016 so it's not registering timestamp since its in the future...but anyway, here it is...

palm.com/treoprodatestampupdatesprint

Journeyman

Re: Palm Treo: No longer see timestamps on incoming texts

YES! thank you, i have just been dealing with it for so long.

I am starting to really hate this phone. I am on my 3rd replacement as well and still having the same issues. I have just given up on the phone and made due with it, waiting in earnest for my upgrade date so i can get rid of the damn thing.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat