Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixi text delay

Journeyman

Pixi text delay

Has anyone noticed that there seems to be a 20 minute delay receiving text messages on a palm pixi? Any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

I have noticed the same delay, but its not the phone or the service. It is the other persons provider that has a delay once they send out a text. The two companies i have noticed that with is t-mobile and cricket.   

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat