cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please i am begging you sprint bring us the HP palm pre 3

Highlighted
Journeyman

If sprint does not bring us Palm Pre 3 i am going to AT&T they seem more friendly with Palm.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Im tired of waiting and enduring the sales people on Androids A$$! We need to just understand that Sprint as much as we love the service need to bite the bullet and move to another service. I hate it because i was not a Sprint fan, I was on AT&T before and dreaded the move to Sprint, but i mean i love this service and its simplicity. But they are acting like the Republicans and WONT budge. TIME TO GO!

Journeyman

you know i had the original pre and loved the software........had some gripes with the phone.  switched to another phone.....hated the phone.  switched to another......hated hte phone.  you know not really sure i like android.  would LOVE another shot at the updated pre but i dont see it happening.  seriously sprint.  wake up and get a few more phones.  not everyone likes the very narrow field of phones you offer.  i mean seriously does it cost you that much that you cant offer a lot of different phones?  get the pre im sure it would sell well.  maybe not like say.......an iphone but loyalty is more important in the long run than how much you make off the phones.  what you make off the phones themselves has to be nickles compared to what you make off loyal customers who pay for these plans.  i want a pre again!!!!!! 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat