cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Calendar does not show appt in Month View for whole day event

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pre Calendar does not show appt in Month View for whole day event

In month view, it shows the event if occurring at certain hours. However, for whole day event, it does not show indication. Anyone else seen this problem?  Palm needs to fix in next update.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Pre Calendar does not show appt in Month View for whole day event

Yep, I've noticed that.  Also I haven't found a way to set a yearly repeating event.  I've been using Palm products long before they made phones and I always had all important birthdays programmed in -- since 1995 I have never accidently missed a birthay because of it.  Now I have to go in and manually put in my birthdays each year (when I synced my data it didn't recognize these events).  I guess they took this feature out of WebOS because they want you to buy phones more often than once a year

Journeyman

There is a Preware patch that will enable the4 all-day events in month view.

To get the brithdays to repeat is possible if you are syncing from Google Calendar and Gmail contacts.  Just add the Contact's birthdays and events calendar to your Google calendar.

Journeyman

The sync with email is a good Idea.  But since I have so much stuff in both of my email address books that I don't want cluttering up my phone I'm afraid to do that.  I guess I could open a new email account set the birthdays and sync with that account which would give me an extra backup for my contact data.  Once I had to completely reset my phone and had to use my palm profile to back my stuff up but I lost some of my contacts...I don't trust that method any more.

Journeyman

Can you post the link where I can find the Pre ware patch? Thanks.

Journeyman

The month view patch is one of over 200 patches currently avaiilable for the Pre in the Preware application.  Check out this link on PreCentral.net for instructions on installing Preware.  http://www.precentral.net/getting-started-preware

If you haven't already, take some time to check out Precentral.net.  It's the best source for everything Pre related.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat