ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre discount options

Journeyman

Pre discount options

Ive been with Sprint for a year now so im not eligible to receive the full $350 discount. It seems to me the only options i have to save some cash is to either become a premiere memeber or cancel my acct and come back after 90 days. Cancelling wont be a problem since i can use another cell for a couple months but does becoming a premiere member become retroactive to the beginning of my contract allowing me to buy the $200 Pre instantly.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Pre discount options

I'm fairly certain that "becoming" a Premier member is something you have no control over... so your only option would be to cancel and then sign a new contract.

Highlighted
Patron

Re: Pre discount options

If you add a new line to your account first and then cancel the old line, you shouldn't have to wait 90 days because you're opening a new line of service on the spot.

Second, their are no discounts for premier customers so you wouldn't save money that way either.

Third, one way to become a premier customer is to have a plan of $69.99 or higher. That's it. ________________________
The Palm Pre Hunter!!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat