cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre voice call volume too low

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pre voice call volume too low

I can't hear what people are saying while i'm driving down the interstate. i don't know what i would do if i was in a room with loud music. i have the volume maxed out but it sounds low and a bit muffled. with my BB pearl i would have to turn the volume down so other around me would not hear my phone calls. not the case with the Pre.

is anyone having this problem?

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Pre voice call volume too low

I noticed the same and also on the TV channels. You can't hear anything! What good is the TV if you can't hear it. The volume is different on all the channels. Live feeds are the worst. Any help here? Sprint needs to crank up the master volume....Please!!!!

Journeyman

Re: Pre voice call volume too low

if your using the speaker than cup your hand over the back. the speaker is directing the sound away from you. stupid design!!! i'm not looking at the back of thephone while watching a video.

I was talking about the volume of the phone while on your ear. yesterday i triend to use it with my 2 neices playing and had to walk away from them to hear.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat