cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preware is it worth it?

Highlighted
Master

Re: Preware is it worth it?

No problem, Anything else just let me know.

Highlighted
Master

Now when Palm/Sprint launch an upgrade to the phone, Make sure to Remove any themes you have installed FIRST, And to be safe remove the patches, To remove all patches at once, Open Preware, Tap "List of Everything", Start typing EMER, Scroll to find "Emergency Patch Recovery" It will run and remove them all. You do not need to remove the apps downloaded from preware or preware itself. Once done upgrading you can reinstall your patches. If you follow the post here; http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/ they will let us know what patches are compatable or no longer needed after the upgrades.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i have one question and PLEASE dont go looking or spending time trying to find it, you have spent enough time helping me.

do you know about or the name of the spell checker for txt messaging?

Highlighted
Master

There is 2 available, "3000 Autoreplace Words" & "100 More Autoreplace Words"

Don't worry, Ask away, I don't mind helping.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just thought I'd provide another opinion on Preware...

So far, I love it!  Most of (if not ALL) the fixes (patches) and additional apps can easily be added through Preware.

Incidentally, I had a similar issue with Novacom and it was my own fault --  I forgot to put the Pre in dev mode.

Good luck!

Highlighted
Wizard

I think what you may be looking for is Autocorrect Edit. This app is not available through Preware at this time. However you can load it through WebOS Quickinstall.

dd

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat