cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program your Palm Centro

Highlighted
Journeyman

Program your Palm Centro

I had a Palm Centro that I recently misplaced and I am in the process of activating an old phone. There is any way in which I could get the pictures by uploading from the sprint.com site or does it has to be from the misplaced phone? Also could I get all my contacts in the same way or I am in the process of loosing them. I need to activate the new phone shortly. Could anybody help me?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Program your Palm Centro

Hello, sorry for the inconvience of misplacing your phone. If your old phn has the option for u to sync it to Outlook and you have synced your centro to your pc and backed up your contacts in Outlook then u can get the contacts back from doing a sync from your old phn to your pc. If your old phn dont sync to Outlook or u have never backed up your contacts on your Centro to Outlook on your PC then u will not be able to get your contacts unless u have that phone, as for pictures u want to acess sprint.com/picturemail and sign in with your ptn and your picturemail pw to see if your pics are on the website. If they are u can send them to your old phn once u activate it. Have a good day

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat