cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringer/Volume Spaz & Alarms Clearing/Changing

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ringer/Volume Spaz & Alarms Clearing/Changing

Since the new update it seems that whenever I slide open my Pre the Volume/Ringer bars just start going crazy. It doesn't seem to actually affect anything other than there are times I can't open anything because the volume is spazing out. (It's the kind with the little notes icon; not the speaker icon)

My other issue is that my Alarm settings will sometimes just randomly reset back to "Daily @ Noon" or just complete delete themselves and I won't have any Alarm profiles at all. I use about 4-5 different alarms for various things I just have to make it a habit, right now, of checking them twice a day to make sure they are still there and active.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Ringer/Volume Spaz & Alarms Clearing/Changing

Whew!  Thanks for posting this!  I thought my phone was broken.  I get the music note icon, too, just by picking up the phone sometimes (and also when i slide it open).  There are some other strange things happening, too, but I want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong to cause them before I post 'em.

Master

The ringer volume spaz is one of the bugs introduced with WEB OS 1.4, Palm is aware and we should be getting an upgrade within the next couple of weeks.

Journeyman

That's good to hear Levi.

I'm still curious about the Alarm Profiles. Last night before I went to bed I checked my alarms and all 4 profiles were reset to "Daily - 9 AM - Off" - I feel like I have to edit my Alarm profiles almost daily now; back to what they were before.

Thankfully... the Alarms hold their settings until I need them to go off at least. I set them at about 10PM; wake at about 6AM and then by about 10PM they've reset themselves. Sometimes it's all of them... other times it's just one or two.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat