Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Picture Mail

Journeyman

Sprint Picture Mail

Hello, I upgrade from the Instinct to the Palm Pre, All my pictures are storege on the Sprint Picture Mail.  The question is... Does it works with the Pre, if someone can share some tricks please let us know... So far, I have not been able to access it from my Pre...

13 REPLIES 13
Journeyman

Alright guys....thanks...interesting to say the least.....I do apologize for any confusions, as I only posted what I was provided in the user guide specific to that phone.....My bad....but I currently use MMS as well, and it is much more convenient for me on a personal note....Thanks again!

Journeyman

I just got my pre yesterday, I to was disappointed that my pics didn't transfer from my centro to my pre. I went to www.sprint.com/picturemail where all my pics are and I was able to retrieve my pics. It may be a lil time consuming I just checked the pics I wanted and sent them to my pre in a text. Hope this helps alil if there's an easier way please let me know!!!!!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat