Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Picture Mail

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Picture Mail

Alright guys....thanks...interesting to say the least.....I do apologize for any confusions, as I only posted what I was provided in the user guide specific to that phone.....My bad....but I currently use MMS as well, and it is much more convenient for me on a personal note....Thanks again!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Picture Mail

I just got my pre yesterday, I to was disappointed that my pics didn't transfer from my centro to my pre. I went to www.sprint.com/picturemail where all my pics are and I was able to retrieve my pics. It may be a lil time consuming I just checked the pics I wanted and sent them to my pre in a text. Hope this helps alil if there's an easier way please let me know!!!!!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat