cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint TV

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint TV

Is Sprint TV offered on the Pre. If it is where is the Icon for it, or how do I access it?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint TV

Sprint TV should be one of the installed applications on your Pre.  If you view on page 197 of the userguide for the device, there are instructions on how to access the application.  The Icon looks like a TV with the Sprint symbol on it.  Please inform me if you need further assistance accessing this application.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi have a question? Did a userguide even come with this device, I got mine from Best Buy Moile and it just came with one little instruction guide that doesnt' expalin very much except gesturse.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope, in the booklet you got with your Pre there will be a website to go to for the FULL manual.

Highlighted
Journeyman

There is a link to the user manual in the FAQ.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the help

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Activate your launcher, slide/glide the card to the left. There are 2-3 more pages of App options one of which is Sprint TV. You'll also find the Sprint GPS navigation icon which is better than the Google map app that's on the first page of the launcher.

It's day two of the Pre and I'm still smiling!

Message Edited by CWF on 06-07-2009 01:16 PM
Message Edited by CWF on 06-07-2009 01:17 PM

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat