cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint getting 4g-Veer and 4g-New Slate style phone-August

Journeyman

Great news if this is true. Last week I heard in a podcast by WebOS Roundup that there is a rumor from a reliable source that says Sprint will get a 6 month exclusive on this new slate device. No keyboard, but probably a big screen like IPhone. Also it will have an sd card slot. There will also be a 4g Veer. Lots of people speculate that there will not be a cdma Veer, but I can see this happening.

Thanks Sprint, you are coming through for us! I am going to stay at Sprint now. I am really pleased about this, so I wanted to share it with everybody that is waiting for news.

About 41 minutes into the podcast this is discussed.

http://www.webosroundup.com/2011/05/webosradio-46-invasion-of-the-contributors/

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just listened to the podcast and yes this does sound promising. The first bit of good news about the Sprint/HP saga. I hope it pans out!

Thanks for the heads-up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What about the Pre 3 and the touchpad will there be a combo package for all those who stayed with sprint waiting for an UPGRADE! Im getting antsy with all the darn drama!

Highlighted
Journeyman

My contract is up on June 6th.  I will be placing a call to Sprint on the 6th.  It will either be to learn more information about the Pre 3 coming to Sprint or to let them know I will be switching carriers shortly.

Highlighted
Wizard

All,

Thank you all for your posts in regards to HP's great looking devices. I myself am a Palm user and still very much adore my Palm Pre. We really appreciate the passion and enthusiasm that you bring to these forums.

I hope myself that Sprint will offer some new HP/Palm devices as WebOS is the OS of my choice. I would frequently check www.sprint.com/comingsoon and www.sprint.com/newsroom. Here you can stay up to date with official Sprint announcements.

Thanks again for being our customers and keep the posts coming!

--William

Highlighted
Journeyman

After speding two years with t-mobile and BlackBerry and hating every minute of it.  I really didn't want to leave sprint when my contract expired.  But I love WebOS more than I dislike AT&T and Verizion and might have had to leave. 

This is making me hopeful.  Since I still have 6 months left on my contract, Sprint you have SOME TIME left but please do hurry.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat