Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Message Counter Doesn't Work after Upgrade

Highlighted
Master

Text Message Counter Doesn't Work after Upgrade

When receiving a text message it shows up on the dash board, Before If I received one and didn't respond and got another it would have a number on the text balloon, After upgrading, Now it just shows the most recent text without the message count on the balloon.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Text Message Counter Doesn't Work after Upgrade

Have you tried resetting the phone? Orange Key + Sym then press R. If that doesn't work you may have to do a reset on the phone.

Highlighted
Patron

Re: Text Message Counter Doesn't Work after Upgrade

I noticed this too and I think it is annoying.  I am assuming that they changed this, but I dont get why.  I liked seeing how many I have, not that I had one and so if I clicked that, I would never know if I had any other texts from anyone else unless I opened the main Messages app.  lame! 

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat