cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treo Pro RAM too small?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Treo Pro RAM too small?

When I look at the Memory information within the phone it states that the total RAM is 80.54 MB, but the Microsoft site states the Treo pro is supposed to have 128MB of program memory. Does the device actually have 128MB of RAM as stated by microsoft or is their information page a fabrication? If the device is reserving ram, shouldn't it still be reported in the Memory window as part of the total memory rather than hiding its existence entirely?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Treo Pro RAM too small?

Felt I should add that even on a fresh start, from the remaining displayed 80.54 MB, only 39.5 MB is still free. This fills up very easily and things run like an animal swimming in a vat of tar.

Journeyman

the review i read here http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=1942 says 300 mb internal storage. ??

Journeyman

300MB is the internal storage, but storage isn't the same as program memory. I wish it was, because then you could buy a ram extension much like you can put in a memory card to extend storage.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat