ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turned on Palm Pre before activating

Journeyman

Turned on Palm Pre before activating

I turned my Palm Pre on before activating it (Like it says not to but I didn't read that first).  Do I need to reset it before I try and activate it again?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Turned on Palm Pre before activating

press and hold the power button while sliding the mute switch back and forth 3 times then retry. try pressing and holding the following keys in this order orange, sym, r then retry. if those fail you are going to need to call *2 from another Sprint phone and speak with a sprint worker. they will need to run you through an RTN process. be sure to select "yes" on the question of "was your issue resolved" if you get a survey.

Master

Go to "Launcher>Device Info>Reset Options>Full Erase" It will reset your phone to factory settings requiring you to add the proper information to activate.

@Brian, Don't be begging for a "yes" on the surveys, If you do a good job and solve the issue we will rate you accordingly. nothing worse then speaking to a rep and they beg for a positive review to ensure they get a bonus. Being nice to the customer and doing all you can to try to solve their issue should be your only concern.

Journeyman

Thanks!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat