Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unread Text Disappearing(?)

Highlighted
Master

Unread Text Disappearing(?)

For some reason today all my text are disappearing.

I receive an alert there are new text,

I tap on the left part of the alert, Not the subject on alert,

Messaging app opens,

No new text are there(?)

The worst part is I have no idea who the missing text are from,(since we can not get them online) I know they are probaly waiting on a responce.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: Unread Text Disappearing(?)

Ok, So I get another text(Says 3) and this time I tap the subject, App opens and there are all the missing text at once(32 of them)(?)

Highlighted
Journeyman

I haven't experienced this. Have you tried the ol' pull the battery trick? Sounds like you have a glitch in the matrix.

Highlighted
Master

Yes, I tried everything. But it get's worse - Now when I open the messaging app it is empty. "You Have No Conversations" It just hasn't been my day!

Highlighted
Master

I just got a text from twitter and all the old ones are showing, But when I open the app on it's own there is none?

I was planing to do a complete reset but wanted to wait closer to when the demo account ends.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am experiencing the same...I can see message threads one at a time through contact selection, but cannot see anything on the main conversation thread....did you ever have luck fixing this?

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat