Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update to 1.4

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update to 1.4

I'm going to be straight up.  We all know there was a post here on Sprint's forums stating the 1.4 update was supposed to be this evening, and as of 11:10PM EST, it has not come.  Rumors that it is still on for tonight, that the original post was official, and also that it was posted by some 'rogue admin'.  Well, which is it?  I mean, people all over are waiting for this update, trolling precentral, here, google, etc.  It's cool if the update isn't ready, but regardless...either it is or it isn't coming tonight.  That should be known already by someone at Palm, and I would assume someone at Sprint would know when an update for their phones are being released.  So please, how about a real official word...is the updating coming within the next few hours tonight?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Update to 1.4

its late evening PST, so that could mean as late as 1am EST!!

he isn't wrong until then.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have read all the speculation, but there has no official word from a Sprint or Palm rep stating it is for sure coming tonight.  That's why I am guessing it isn't happening tonight.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't imagine why Sprint doesn't just nut up, show some testicular fortitude, and just make a statement, yeah or neah.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes can we please get a definite answer is it going to be released tonight? yes or no so we can stop waiting there's a lot of people anxious to get this update and it appears that sprint is toying with us! not good business if you ask me

Highlighted
Journeyman

1.4 is out now!

Highlighted
Journeyman

downloading right now!

Highlighted
Journeyman

2:00 am est and loading it in now!  Seems like it was a slow download for the 39mb file, takes 30 min or so for the instal.

Message was edited by: handymel

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat