Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vote for the Palm Pre Plus in Laptop Magazine's March Madness! Up Against the HTC HD2!

Journeyman

Vote for the Palm Pre Plus in Laptop Magazine's March Madness! Up Against the HTC HD2!

http://blog.laptopmag.com/march-smart-phone-madness-game-13-palm-pre-plus-vs-htc-hd2

You all helped beat the Blackberry Bold, now help to beat that HTC HD2!

and again, thanks for the support!

Palm, FTW!!

19 REPLIES 19
Journeyman

Palm pre is nice, but I prefer the HTC HD2.....I just love the 4.3 display...

Journeyman

I voted and checked the results.  The Pre is currently destroying the HTC phone.

Journeyman

Wow the HD2 is loosing bad, but maybe thats because people who bought the hd2 dont know about this Poll....I mean the phone was sold out in 4hrs, more than 30,000 people bought this the 1st day and only 290something votes, hmm something is fishy...lol....

Journeyman

I think its because its a Windows phone.  I get the Willies just thinking about having Gates' greedy little hands in my phone LOL

Journeyman

LOL...I dont think windows mobile is so bad, I mean yeah its laggy in the current models but I heard that it runs great on the HD2, barely any lag due to the snapdragon...I guess I just like the fact that I can download just about any app for free if you look for it, if you know what I mean.....Now with the EVO I will be new to android, and I heard this is possible too but you have to root you phone to get the free apps...

Journeyman

yea windows mobile is the worst out there imo.

webOS > Any other mobile OS on the market

Journeyman

I like Webos dont get me wrong, but they really need a high end phone if they want people to jump ship and at this stage hopefully its not too late for them because once the EVO comes out and the Iphone HD.....its going to be very hard for Palm to recover....

Journeyman

I also like webOS a lot...but I am intrigued with Android, especially with the breakneck speed people are developing applications for it.  I have never had an Android phone so I couldn't do a fair comparison to webOS.  My only problem with webOS is the gaping holes in certain types applications for it compared to Android and iPhone.  i.e. there is no (not even a basic one) spreadsheet available for the Pre, yet.

Journeyman

I think if palm wants to succeed they should let other manufacturers make the handset for them, this way they can have many handsets for customers to choose from like Android....its there only chance at this point..

Journeyman

Yeah, but the fact that Verizon just started offerent Pre plus and Pixi will also help.

Journeyman

yeah it should, hmm I wonder how many handsets they have sold so far on Verizon...the thing is verizon customers are hooked on the DROID, or waiting for the HTC DESIRE, and now that the news is out about the Iphone on verizon im sure some people are holding off for that. like I said its gonna be tough...

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat