cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebOS 1.3.1 Available Now (11-14-09)

Highlighted
Wizard

WebOS 1.3.1 Available Now (11-14-09)

Palm has released WebOS 1.3.1 for download. Rumor has it that it includes text forwarding. Downloading now.

Message was edited by: wengla02 (changed subject to reflect it's avail now)

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: WebOS 1.3.1

Thx for the heads up

Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: WebOS 1.3.1

Beat me to it!  If I hadn't been slacking off on the weekend . . .

Anyway, lots of improvements, fixes, changes:

http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/pre/p100eww/sprint/solutions/article/50607_en.html#131

• You can select a unique ringtone for new message alerts: Open Messaging > application menu >Preferences & Accounts > Sound > Ringtone.
  • You can forward a text or multimedia message by tapping the message > Forward.
  • You can copy the text of a text or multimedia message by tapping the message > Copy Text.
Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Wizard

Re: WebOS 1.3.1 Available Now (11-14-09)

Thank you very much for the heads-up, Denny!

I went in and reset all my "tweaks" back to normal, downloaded the update, and it's installing now.

Hopefully the tweaks will still work after the install, because I would really miss the few I used of they don't.

I'm loking forward to seeing what changes they made this time. The last major upgrade (to 1.2.0/1.2.1) was definitely worth it.

Tom

Wizard

Sadly Sprint/Palm (mostly Sprint, I'm fairly certain) are playing the cat and mouse game again, and in this newest update have managed to block the ability to force the roam control into roaming when needed. Guess I'll have to wait a few days for the WebOS Internals folks work around the problem.

Tom

Master

They "DID" add an "EMPTY TRASH" if you go to the trash folder and use the pull down menu from the top, BUT, It no longer deletes the emails from the inbox after you delete them off the server from your PC. So I still have to swipe off each email individually out of the inbox to get them into the trash folder to use the delete option. (?)

More of a pain then it was before, At least before I could leave the read ones in the inbox and delete them from the PC and sync to remove them.

Patron

Thanks so much for the heads up forwarding works now..

Patron

Wow thanks! This is something else I was not happy about along with forwarding messages..

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat