cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebOS 1.4 & Bluetooth Headphone Support

Highlighted
Journeyman

WebOS 1.4 & Bluetooth Headphone Support

I discovered something this morning that really makes me disappointed  with 1.4 bluetooth headset support. We seem to be losing features.

Previous to 1.4 when I had an incoming call on my Pre, I would hear a tone in my bluetooth headset (Aliph Jawbone Prime) and I could answer the call by touching the headset unit - just like every other bluetooth headset on the market. I would also be able to hang up using the headset.

Now, no ring indication through the headset and no ability to answer or terminate calls from the headset. This doesn't work, Palm, please fix it ASAP.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: WebOS 1.4 & Bluetooth Headphone Support

i have the jawbone icon an dont have an issuse  with the new update you may want to try an reset prime to factory reset an then try it.

Journeyman

Re: WebOS 1.4 & Bluetooth Headphone Support

How would I reset the Prime? I haven't changed any settings on it. All that's happened with the Prime is getting paired with the Pre (it's never been paired to any other phone).

The thing that's frustrating is that it worked fine before the update.

BTW, my phone has had no patching and no homebrew apps. This is strictly a 1.4 issue

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat