ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What documentation is needed to get Sprint to replace a faulty Palm Pre?

Highlighted
Journeyman

What documentation is needed to get Sprint to replace a faulty Palm Pre?

My wife and I recently got 2 Palm Pre phones.  Mine works fine, but hers keeps acting unrelilably.  For example, sometimes it will ring with the ringtone she has selected, and sometimes with what appears to be a random selection from the list of the built-in ringtones.  Also, she has synced her phone with her desktop via Microsoft Exchange.  Sometimes this works well, but at other times the phone says it cannot connect to Exchange.  In some cases this undergoes a spontaneous recovery with time, but on other occasions she has had to delete her Exchange account on the phone and re-enter it.

Is this type of unreliability something that Sprint will accept for replacement of the phone under warranty?  What kind of documentation of this sort of problem would we have to provide?  Any help with this would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: What documentation is needed to get Sprint to replace a faulty Palm Pre?

If you got your phone in the last month call Palm Tech support (877) 426-3777.  The are very good.  If its been longer than a month the will still help you but I believe the call won't be free.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat